28.3.09

i'm still gimpy

It's been 2 weeks since my last run, and I miss it. I received my coach's update for the week, and included were a few pics from this morning's 2 hour run. 2 hours. Wow. I'm impressed with all of you out there training. I have yet to feel a 2 hour run, but one of these days I hope I will. I'm going to set my sights on a fall half marathon and hope my foot heels by then. It's status quo for now - not getting any worse thankfully, but it's also not getting better.

Most days I do walk fine. But that distance includes only short bouts from the house to the driveway, the parking garage to the office and here to there in between.

I have my 2 year old nephew, Little Man, for the weekend. Today, Brett and I took him downtown to visit a museum and see "more animals" at the zoo. [We had OH! So much fun!] But by mid-afternoon, Little Man's stride is faster than mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment